Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Give Togruta and Wookie to the Republic to fix the growing imbalance between factions

Vlacke

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving the republic Togruta and Cathar would be a good start. The models are already in game, not sure why they weren't available from the start. My guess is so they can be easily implemented with the flip of a switch using the legacy system, but maybe I'm just being cynical.

Giving the republic Togruta and Cathar would be a good start. The models are already in game, not sure why they weren't available from the start. My guess is so they can be easily implemented with the flip of a switch using the legacy system, but maybe I'm just being cynical.

I am also pretty sure that it wouldn't be to difficult to implement but Bioware knows better though, although they could have a surprise or two up their sleeve, i hope we shall see something sooner rather than later.

Speaking of races, what are those guys called with 2 horns going straight up from the top of their head, and things almost like lekku, with horns coming out of the end of those? Their skin is usually blue or purple, and the horns are a brownish-amber color. Edited by CptZeal

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.