Kinetic Ward and Force Shield

Rejectoo

I am not sure totally it was quick and into attack mode. I noticed last night that the Sage I run with will cast force cloak before I attack. But if I cast Kinetic Ward it seems to instantly remove force shield.

I guess this is a issue that need to be looked at cause Force Cloak takes a lot of damage while Kinetic Ward just increases a change to shield. I mean if it is canceling Force Shield seems like it is reduced to a solo use only buff or between Force shields.

Anyone seen this or have any ideas?

I am not sure totally it was quick and into attack mode. I noticed last night that the Sage I run with will cast force cloak before I attack. But if I cast Kinetic Ward it seems to instantly remove force shield.

I guess this is a issue that need to be looked at cause Force Cloak takes a lot of damage while Kinetic Ward just increases a change to shield. I mean if it is canceling Force Shield seems like it is reduced to a solo use only buff or between Force shields.

Anyone seen this or have any ideas?

First off, Sages don't have Force Cloak, because they don't stealth; you might want to double check what you meant to say.

Secondly, I duo/4-man with a Seer Sage on a regular basis, and he shields me plenty, with and without Kinetic Ward. I haven't noticed this conflict you report. I'll pay closer attention tonight, though, just in case it's slipped by unnoticed.

First off, Sages don't have Force Cloak, because they don't stealth; you might want to double check what you meant to say.

Secondly, I duo/4-man with a Seer Sage on a regular basis, and he shields me plenty, with and without Kinetic Ward. I haven't noticed this conflict you report. I'll pay closer attention tonight, though, just in case it's slipped by unnoticed.

Thanks for the correction. I just wanted to see if it is a bug if so report it so it can be addressed and fixed or told they cancel one another. It would suck if they are not stack able.

I noticed it after a bit cause I would get the shield and its visible and has I run into Mobs I would cast Ward and the shield would go and there would not be the absorbed that is normal with the shield.

Edited by Rejectoo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.