First MMORPG

Bigg_E

Hey, just like to say hello to every. My friends call me E. I've never really played any MMORPG until this one. I think it's a fantastic game and I'm pretty much hooked. I also never really like star wars until I played this game.

/pointlessrant

Hey, just like to say hello to every. My friends call me E. I've never really played any MMORPG until this one. I think it's a fantastic game and I'm pretty much hooked. I also never really like star wars until I played this game.

/pointlessrant

Welcome to the party from the Darth Malak server!, its just started my friend and it will go on for years to come!

Greetings Bigg_E! and welcome to the forums!

New Player Help has a great community of people who enjoy helping out others. We have some wonderful resources you might enjoy. There is the New Player Guide and the Online Game Manual to get you started.

We have several member created guides that might help out, too!

Additionally, depending on what you are interested in and what class you are paying, make sure to check out the various stickied threads in those areas! These are great resources of information, often created by fellow community members.

Hope that helps!

This is my first MMO too and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I'm taking my time and enjoying the ride. It's been a bit overwhelming learning a new genre (and I only ever played games on a console) however, there is some really good information on this site. In fact I was able to have a new PC built thanks in no small part to Sprigum writing this article:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=3898

/pointlessrant

Hey E. this is my first MMO as well. Welcome