One Gamers Demands

Morwynn

I have been waiting for this game for years, and now that it is out i find myself wanting more. Im not sure exactly where to even start but here it goes.

1. World PvP...... Mini games are ok to grind gear but nothing better than going out with a group of friends and getting in on some mayhem. group on group combat running thru the cities and terrain looking for trouble and finding it is my favorite pvp. not something engineered like a boxing match or football game i can buy those at the store .

2. Player Housing on planets . right to 3 because thats where this is going

3. Player cities . o how many hours can be amassed in game time building, managing, and defending player city's . plus it supports strong in game ties . crime , and player government ..

4. Space could be so much more not an 80's atari game ..

5 Combat between classes should take a lil time not like a first person shooter where there dead in a few seconds i guess more epic is what i would like "memorable"

Well i guess let the flaming begin

I'm not trying to flame you, but if you've been waiting for this game for years you probably read everything you could find about it prior to release. As such, you would have known prior to buying / playing that these things would not be in the game. Maybe you were just excited about the SW IP and not really the game itself?

Hello everyone,

We appreciate the time and effort you put into creating this thread and want you to know that we read these types of discussions regularly! We do ask, however, that this type of conversation be kept to this thread where a large compilation of suggestions has already been made and the community is regularly discussing their thoughts on the list.

We will be closing this thread but encourage you to participate in the other. This allows us to keep the forums tidy and the community suggestion compilation discussion to one convenient location.