I think I F**** up

Stevenatoir

Ok i just finished balmorra, i did everything except the herioc quests and im lvl 35 and now my jedi knight quest is telling me i have to be lvl 37 to go to quesh. What have i missed out on? and what planet should i go back to do get to lvl 37 to continue my class quest?

Ok i just finished balmorra, i did everything except the herioc quests and im lvl 35 and now my jedi knight quest is telling me i have to be lvl 37 to go to quesh. What have i missed out on? and what planet should i go back to do get to lvl 37 to continue my class quest?

pvp, flashpoints, the heroics. youll get HUGE chunks of XP there.

To be honost I don't understand how people do this...... I haven't done any hc quests but 2, and I"m now on tatoine 3 lvl's ahead. But what I do is the space missions daily that of course gives quite some xp. But even without those.......

I don't understand how you can be underlvld. There are so many quests, I don't even kill more then I have to, I don't waste time, jus go from quest to quest, not even doing the bonus missions that often.

So yeah I think you did do something wrong, or the republic is way different then the imps, could be.

PS: did you do the bonus series of each planet so far?

If you log out in a cantina and log back in you go into a rested state any quests or NPCs you kill you will get double normal exp. Plus doing flash points and the odd herioc will net alot of experience. I got to a certain stage in my own story and had to level up one to get the story to carry on.

I don't see how people end up underleveled either, if anything its always be the opposite for me where I always seem to reach a planet 2 levels above its requirements.

But yeah as people have already mentioned, just do flashpoints, pvp and perhaps some space missions and you'll get plenty of xp.

Edited by ZakMorgan

Only doing normal quests, I fall behind. But hardly ever more then half a level if I've done ALL the normal quests, and at least most of the Bonuses.

When this happens I usually do Warzones and Space Missions, doesnt take long and no need to look for group. If it's a level or more, I add Heroics and at times flashpoints to the lot, else it will take ages. ^^

one of my favorite exp things is to just explore and get the fast lore xp also. You also get xp for completing an entire map section. So go back to any planet that you kind of brushed over look around.

But as others have said do a few heroics and pvp a little and it will close the gap. Im up to Quesh right now but I am 1 level below where I should be at for it and I decided to truck back one planet and go and finish the Bonus Series quests. Of course the planet is Taris and I hate this swampy marshy mess of a planet.