How much do purple (340) missions come back with?

Altephor

I'm considering picking some up, but prices on the GTN are around 40k for UT ones. I want to use them to try and get more mandalorian iron for my purple craft pieces. Mando iron is about 10-15k or so right now on my server, per piece. So, if a purple mission can net me more than 4, it's a no brainer. If they're going to give me 2 pieces, I might as well buy the raw materials.

For me, it's always been 8 blue silks/4 purple silks, 8 ciridium/4 mando iron, one gift (blue or epic), and sometimes a schematic too.

With iron being 10-15K, you're looking at getting 40-60K worth of iron, plus silks you could sell. I usually sell all the silks within a day or two, but I guess it depends on your server.

EDIT: Tanno just came back with 10 pieces of silk/ciridium, and 5 pieces of mando iron/purple silk, plus a purple gift. It must have been his UT crit bonus, but I wonder if a companion with maxed affection could return the same results.

Edited by Raani

Pretty sure affection level does not effect mission returns.

It affects the time it takes, and i believe that it might give them a slightly higher chance to crit on missions, since i send some to to UWT missions and they dont have the bonus for them but still come back all the time critting.

I'm considering picking some up, but prices on the GTN are around 40k for UT ones. I want to use them to try and get more mandalorian iron for my purple craft pieces. Mando iron is about 10-15k or so right now on my server, per piece. So, if a purple mission can net me more than 4, it's a no brainer. If they're going to give me 2 pieces, I might as well buy the raw materials.

I don;t know about UT, but with Diplo it's a waste to ever buy missions. If I get them for free from a Guildy, awesome. Purchased? Waste of creds.

While the Purp missions will 9/10 return with purp and blue mats (the 10th time they just fail completely and return zero mats) you could just run 4 of rich missions for less than you're spending, get twice the blues and roughly the same purps, then sell the blues on the GTN...

Hell, that's what I've been doing. I run my Rich missions, sock away the purp I need, sell my excess blues and buy the few purps I need when I see them going for cheap.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.