Critical Defence

OGST

I would very much like to see Jedi and Sith being able to return some blaster bolts they deflect like in the movies. Ofc this cant have a high chance of happening, making tanks op in pvp, but something like this:

If they have a 40% chance of deflecting, then when the system decides they are gonna deflect maybe a chance equal to their crit(since tanks dont have alot of this) to deflect it back onto the attacker, or perhaps that when the system decides they will deflect, a chance equal to the defense %(40% if using the example above) for it to happen(in the case of a melee deflect for Jedi/Sith, they attack back with the lightsaber).

Also, to avoid making Trooper/BH underpowered that when this occurs, they instead dodge then shoot or something along those lines.

Thoughts?

PS: Sorry for all my typos, etc. But wrote this just as I woke up in order not to forget it :p

I can see something like this being implemented. A counter ability isn't super rare of a trait for classes. Also, if you have all these long ranged blaster users shooting at a tank from all directions, the counter can at least help keep hate/aggro -w/e you kids call it these days-, and also even the playing field just a tad bit.