The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Just got 50 on my Shieldtech, What now ???

Supergurrier

Just wondering what is the best way to go about gearing my Powertech, i initially want to build a decent pve set so i can be able to do heroics and then work on a pvp spec maybe.

Don't know if im the only one to be kinda like "Well what now?"

Probably doesn't help that im unguilded :p

Thanks for any helpful replies

About the only thing you can do is level another alt. While the rest of the game is pretty well thought out, the end game isn't. Hard to build a corporate empire as that requires mechanics this game doesn't have. Cant go hunt player bounties, no real reason to.visit the local pub, cant collect loot and rares and display them....just missions upon missions is all I can see. But the bright side is the game is still young!

I understand the gear system is kinda like world of warcraft thought i only played that for afew months and didn't like it.

I understand that i should be saving up 11 commendations for each piece of armor/weapon i will need but have no idea what base armor i should be using.

My current gear is level 44-47 modded stuff i got at 37 mostly orange/some purple.

Beyond that im stumped :p

I plan on doing the Bonus series for all the stuff still green like hoth --> voss and the like but that's purely for credits, atm im wandering around Ilum in my poor gear looking for somsone to shoot at out of boredom hehe