Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

[Game Help] How do I access the VIP lounge?

reaperkeepet

So I bought the CE Edition, and I look at my map on the Imp Fleet, but it says the VIP lounge is where the hanger is.... Makes no sense. I tried right clicking the ristband in my inventory but nothing works. Could someone please tell me what to do. If os, that would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

i had the same problem and did the same thing as you. had to search the fourms and found this thread.

got up there and went, "this place BLOWS!!!!"

i mean really, i paid extra for CE and i got basicly crap. i speeder i cant use till levle 25 and still have to pay 40k. a bunch of stupid things that just take up space in vault. a map of the worlds that i thougt would have more info (wrong again).

so i got a nice statue, big deal.

i paid an extra 100 bucks and regret every penny i spent.

i love the game, but i would not have paid for the CE if i knew what was involved in it.

I had no idea it would be like this either. I thought it would be a lot more.... colorful, and a place where CE members can hang out. Aparently not. Some of the stuff the vendors have though is actually pretty good though. I was hoping I can actually unlock more stuff to buy. Not sure yet. The biggest use I have of that sad Cantina up there has been jumping off the balcony. Pretty epic.

the CE vendor is pretty bad, especially when you realize that anyone with the digital deluxe has access to the vip speeder. so all you get as a CE is access to a vendor that sells some imperial trooper light armor, and a droid pet that doesn't even sing. oh and bad companion customizations.

you woulda thought there would be more... lol. the statue is pretty cool though, despite the fact that it's basically a shrine that says, "look at me! i paid 150 bucks for star wars!"

yeah that's right, i hide it when people come over.

the CE vendor is pretty bad, especially when you realize that anyone with the digital deluxe has access to the vip speeder. so all you get as a CE is access to a vendor that sells some imperial trooper light armor, and a droid pet that doesn't even sing. oh and bad companion customizations.

you woulda thought there would be more... lol. the statue is pretty cool though, despite the fact that it's basically a shrine that says, "look at me! i paid 150 bucks for star wars!"

yeah that's right, i hide it when people come over.

lol... Have you seen the Mako customization? :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.