** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not True, my Pre-Order is Registered on the 2nd of October and i can't get In, Play Button Still Grey and no email for 2 accounts mine and my wife's account too.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

im sorry but they are right you entered your code on 11/2:

here is mine

11.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

At least everyone who hasn't gotten into Early Game Access yet can sleep well knowing this game was made by EA and that all of the developers had to work 60 hour weeks under horrible deadlines and massive amounts of stress and will likely be canned as soon as EA doesn't have use for them. Am I right?

LMAO yes yes it doese me pleasure, unless they can keep the paying customers happy and spending they all get canned !!

said same thing some post before.Major fail if they continue with this wave thing.Not only is bad organized but also proven to be the wrong tact.Not learning from your mistakes makes me consider what sort of company we are giving our money .

Let me guess, you preordered in december and Bioware stole your sweetroll?

Wait, was the fourth wave the last or not?:confused:

No official word on last. From wording on the initial post this morning would assume it is the last however compared to yesterday where they said it was the final wave as well as when the next day's invites would start gives the idea that there may be another. Also Stephen Reid had to leave his twitter so no idea what that is about.

im sorry but they are right you entered your code on 11/2:

here is mine

11.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.10.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Not true. I entered mine on Oct 10, and it says that for standard edition but 11/2 for early game access.

PEOPLE understand that 11.02.2011 this date is the date everyone was given to pre-download the patch or game ready for the Launch IE. this e-mail crap were all waiting for.

the date below is your account/code redeemed date.

in accounts check Basic Information and look at account created, as you needed code to create account anyways,as its also the date you entered your code from pre-order e-mail code.

Someone on another forum I frequent just posted this...

Just thought I would share.

They are basing everything on the VGcharts, which does not include digital copies, and both boxed and digital copies from the EU, Asia, Australia, Canada, etc.

Which already makes whatever they are saying invalid.

Ontop of that, BioWare stated that all the waves today had the same size.

Americans are not the only people on the planet.

Edited by XionoraSoulfire

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.