"May the Force be Social" a new SWTOR podcast is looking for co-hosts.

Chevex

PS - "May the Force be Social" is only a working title. I want my new co-host(s) to be part of most of the decisions with regard to the show's direction. So before we begin we can debate the show name if you are not particularly fond of the working title.

Hey good luck with the podcast! I too am a podcaster and am in the middle of planning a SWTOR cast myself, so can't help with the co-hosting thing as my podcasting time is full up, but I just wanted to wish you luck on it. Getting a new one off the ground can be a pain in the rear sometimes! Edited by Chorizo

Hey good luck with the podcast! I too am a podcaster and am in the middle of planning a SWTOR myself, so can't help with the co-hosting thing as my podcasting time is full up, but I just wanted to wish you luck on it. Getting a new one off the ground can be a pain in the rear sometimes!

Thanks! Hope your efforts go well also.

It can be difficult finding the right dynamic and sticking with it but when it works it's a beautiful and very fun thing :)

Edited by Chevex

Chorizo,

What is the name of your show? Perhaps I might consider getting on board with an existing

show now that you bring that up. That is, if nobody expresses an interest in our new show.

Edited by Chevex

It has not been decided yet. Still working out some details with the co-host I have lined up. You're actually probably further along than I am, but when I have some details other than "I'm starting a podcast" I'll shoot you a note and maybe we can work in some collaboration.