BG Healer supporting Stats...?

Snapandpop

I have spent a good bit of time browsing the forums looking at all the different guides for BG healers. I am fully aware that Aim/Endurance are my primary stats, but what I am not so sure on is what the supporting stats should be. I am currently at 42 and the supporting stats are becoming much more important. I want to make sure that I get something solid, and not just random gear with a mix match of supporting stats.

I have read into what seems to be two preferences to fitting your BG healer. Either the more Crit supported approach, or the Alacrity/Power approach.

I seem to be liking the idea of using Alacrity/Power supported gear.

With that said, can you overdo Alacrity/Power? I ask this because so many of our abilities are based on more of a crit approach. I want my casts to be faster, and my normal casts to be stronger, but I don't want to lose the ability to crit often and for decent numbers.

If there is a point you reach when you can have too much Alacrity/Power before it somewhat loses it's effectiveness? If so, should you use what available mod room you have to plug in crit chance or surge mods?

I hope my question is clear if enough. It's kind of hard for me to put what I am thinking into words.