The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Everyone is afraid of Scoundrels!

Libertine

Everyone ? Not everyone. A largely unnoticed BH Advanced Class just shrugs it off :D

so, since everybody and their mothers are crying about how OP scoundrels I thought id post this.

Vid is missing the first 10sec, what happened in that time is in the comment...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiWCpvTsrKs

enjoy ;)

PS: I really wish people would learn to differentiate between Mercs and PTs ... next one to call me a one button class cause i only spam tracer missile gets punched ... :mad:

I have a (missing 2 pieces) champ geared Operative, and have been one of the vocal minority against the serial nerf callers.

Operative is over powered vs undergeared classes, once people are geared its a different story. We have 4 Powertechs in my guild, one is 1/2 champ gear and i beat him comfortably. The other 3 is a different story, they are same/better geared than me and i only take 1/3 of their health with my opening rotation.

I have been lucky on the odd ocasion to still beat them in duels but i only average one win in 8-10 fights.

Its the same vs heal specced plyers with descent gear, they beat me much more than i beat them (in +- equal gear)

So i realy hope the devs dont listen to the serial QQ'ers and nerf us, because if they did then i wouldn't even have a chance to beat a healer or tank 1/1000 fights never mind 1/10.

Edited by triangulate