Directive 7 HM - MENTOR - bugged

Hi, we was today Directive 7. We clean all in instance and last boss is bugged very hard.

1st pull, we destroy all cores, but boss still immune.

2nd pull no turrets comes out

3th pull all cores active like last phase on this boss

4th pull no robot comes out

5th pull no turrets comes out

6th boss still immune

etc...

Realy good job with repairing! I think it was "repaired" in 1.0.1. I comes out from work, i want some fun, but after 2,5 hours cleaning and wiping on bugged boss we still haven't loot from that. I'm really pissed. Why should i spend money for game like that. And tickets? Oh cmon...

You should do some think for hard reset of bosses, not only all instance...

Edited by hamatown

Just had a horribly bugged run on normal mode.

The first time we fought through all the processors, turrets, guardian, etc - only Mentor is still invulnerable. We run around for several minutes after the processor towers have been destroyed looking for something to attack, only to eventually wipe.

Every single pull we tried after that, Mentor would suddenly be able to use all of his skills right at the start of the fight. That means as soon as we initiate combat, we're suddenly chased by a claw, targeted with green-marked rockets, shot at with turrets, and blasted by a green deathbeam.

There was another instance where we wiped, but the guardian and the remaining turrets hadn't despawned - as soon as we cleared them away, the boss fight restarted, Mentor hit us with all the skills at the start again, and the processors were alive.

In the end, we gave up. It was very frustrating, finding a group, working all the way to the last boss, then getting screwed over.