August Pre Orders Get In Here!

Eiswuerfelkoenig

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

august 16th i fully expect to be playing this evening. so should anyone before aug21. thats my estimate. i figure to will have about 3 weeks of preorder people allowed in. i think they ended on july 30th yesterday. so there you have it see you in the game august peoples

Wow Heley, was just thinking the vibe of people has changed a bit in tone lately. Must be the August people risin up man!

AUGUST!!!!! Let us in!

I must confess that I'm one of these evil July people who everyone seems to hate so much, but I have my figures crossed for you Augusters! I'm stuck at work posting on forums when TOR is at home waiting for me!

im sure most of august will get in. if not all.

there was probably another spike in pre orders sometime in november-december for the holidays.

remember this is a full month of pre orders, the july pre orders only lasted for a bit longer then a week. but it should balance out due to the spike in july.

8/6 here :D

Edited by Tyranen

I must confess that I'm one of these evil July people who everyone seems to hate so much, but I have my figures crossed for you Augusters! I'm stuck at work posting on forums when TOR is at home waiting for me!

/has not given into the hate .... ++++ to you sir!!!