August Pre Orders Get In Here!

Eiswuerfelkoenig

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8/28 here. Sucks cause I pre-ordered the game 7/26, I just never redemmed the code not realizing it would make a difference later. :mad:.

Realistically, Im hoping for sometime tomorrow maybe even the day after but would be a great suprise to squeak in today altho I think its unlikely

haha omg... so had a new email i got wide eyed and opened it ( hey it came early maybe?? )

was a email from blizzard for free warcraft to lvl 20 !!!! mother.........

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got one of those yesterday! So weak... This morning it was a "shop at Nordstroms" one, that's what I get for buying my Mom that sweater for Xmas.

8/28 here. Sucks cause I pre-ordered the game 7/26, I just never redemmed the code not realizing it would make a difference later. :mad:.

Realistically, Im hoping for sometime tomorrow maybe even the day after but would be a great suprise to squeak in today altho I think its unlikely

we are pulling for you !!!!

8/14 here, I think I might get in today...lucky for me I have the next two days off. My days off change every week so was happy to see that I got them off. ;) Sad for me that I also sick. :( Had to do all 8 hours with my shift with no voice yesterday, which sucks as the only person in a department in a toy store. Edited by Nightfrogger

8/29 here. All of August will definitely get in today. It's just a matter of which wave.

Hopefully, the vast majority of the people who preordered right after the 7/21 opening preorders have gotten in all ready. Once the through that group, August & September preorder will get in very quickly. There just weren't that many preorders during this time.