August Pre Orders Get In Here!

Eiswuerfelkoenig

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately there is A LOT of variables your models cannot make up for. Including the fact they plan on letting in significantly more today and then in the following days.

Actually the model does include an increase of beta entries per day.

Someone asked for a good guess though so there you have mine.

BW stated sometime yesterday that they had a multitude of preorders when they first started the early access submissions. Thus meaning that they were hoping Day 1 of the early access would be mainly the July individuals, it was then stated that they slowed down after that.

So its easy to assume that all of August and (in my opinion) we could see the beginning of Sept start rolling in also.

Unfortunately there is A LOT of variables your models cannot make up for. Including the fact they plan on letting in significantly more today and then in the following days.

I know, horrible models to confuse people when they dont even provide accurate readings. Speculation is just that. That don't try and guise it under the radar of raw-data that dude lifted and cant properly even interpret.

15th august :)

I am trying to stay positive but i dont think i will get in today :(

Dude, you'll get in. Did anyone not ready how they are increasing the invites MASSIVELY today on Rockjaws twitter, not to mention that the first week was the heaviest Pre-orders then it slowed down for a few months.... So, my guess is still all of August today.

Dude, you'll get in. Did anyone not ready how they are increasing the invites MASSIVELY today on Rockjaws twitter, not to mention that the first week was the heaviest Pre-orders then it slowed down for a few months.... So, my guess is still all of August today.

I hope u right , little droid.