Respeccing from skill tree menu

echelontee

Simple question: I know that there are respec NPCs located in the fleet and a few planets, but is there a way to respec straight from the skill tree tab? The "tips" shown in loading screens say that there is a respec button, but I haven't seen it.

Thanks in advanced.

Simple question: I know that there are respec NPCs located in the fleet and a few planets, but is there a way to respec straight from the skill tree tab? The "tips" shown in loading screens say that there is a respec button, but I haven't seen it.

Thanks in advanced.

I read a tip in the loading screen that says it should be possible to reset via the skill tree, but there is no such button. So I understand the confusion, but maybe it is the NPC they're talking about?

I read a tip in the loading screen that says it should be possible to reset via the skill tree, but there is no such button. So I understand the confusion, but maybe it is the NPC they're talking about?

No, its a holdover from Beta where you could simply click the button to respec. There are several "tips" that are inaccurate like that.