The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Some powertech tank question...

Truemulti

Hello

I look on many site and in one i found that Powetech tank need 105% accuracy but it's very hard to reach that much wichout lose deff/shield... need put dps item with accuracy...

I use 31/8/2 build for tanking... and on this site i read about bounty hunter... and there say that powertech need 105% accuracy... what you think about this...

And another question... any other good tanking build?? i got little problems in Boarding Party to keep last boss with 2 add...

The 105% accuracy only helps with threat (anyway getting 105% acc with tech skills is pretty easy, and almost all skills we have are tech). You see many skills doing 0 damage against bosses? If the answer is no, then Acc is not what you need anyway.

Powertech is a bit on the low side of threat, I don't know if is because Ion Gas Cylinder does less damage than intended, or a bad design, use your "taunt" skills when you need them, and a correct use of the skills will make you sustain aggro better.

Powertech is a bit on the low side of threat, I don't know if is because Ion Gas Cylinder does less damage than intended, or a bad design, use your "taunt" skills when you need them, and a correct use of the skills will make you sustain aggro better.

We're actually on the high side considering we have the best threat generation out of the three tanks. I think a big problem with threat in this game is a lot of DPSers don't seem to realize that they should be hitting the same target. A lot of people just pick a random target of their own which makes it a nightmare for the tank.