Figured out the FPS issue for me anyway

Peccavi

so long story short, during beta i had great fps, 35+, i started playing and decided to uninstall and reinstall it via the disks in hope to fix the fact that I couldn't talk in the guild chat, but it did drop my fps to 15-25 fps I was was the guild leader of. It didn't fix it.

so the other day when the servers came down I noticed the test server was up, so I logged on after a lengthy down load to notice I was right back to 35+ FPS.

i wondered was this a fluke. So today I decided to uninstall the disk install and down load the client. guess what, I am back to 35+ fps.. accident you say? I don't think so. some sort of weirdness is afoot.

Edited by Peccavi

so long story short, during beta i had great fps, 35+, i started playing and decided to uninstall and reinstall it via the disks in hope to fix the fact that I couldn't talk in the guild chat, but it did drop my fps to 15-25 fps I was was the guild leader of. It didn't fix it.

so the other day when the servers came down I noticed the test server was up, so I logged on after a lengthy down load to notice I was right back to 35+ FPS.

i wondered was this a fluke. So today I decided to uninstall the disk install and down load the client. guess what, I am back to 35+ fps.. accident you say? I don't think so. some sort of weirdness is afoot.

hmmmmm this is a mystery

Edited by Aisar