Please just stop it.

coffeoholic

Look we all saw the "first come first serve" message when we pre-ordered.

I just did re-read my pre-order mail, does not say anything about it. Only where to download and redeem my code.

If you didn't pre-order before November than I'm sorry why didn't you?

Because for some reason swtor.com did not send, or the mails didn't ever arrive to me after i registered for beta. So only by luck i noticed the game in origin store last week.

Why did you wait till November/December?

Read above.

UP to 5 days means you MAY get 5 days you may not. I am allowed UP to 5 days Paid time off, it is up to me if I want to take all 5, or only take 3. I am not required to take the 5...

For the origin store, it says for me (in my language) "get early access" "get game access as soon as possible". Nothing about how many days you MAY get, but that you will get to play, as soon as it's possible. And when there are people playing the game, game access is possible!

So people are in the game before you?

WAH. Boo freaking hoo..

It's more about principles, than anything else, and that my money being worth the same as Bills who ordered months before me, or even someones who orders after me. After all, we all ("5€ pre-order fee included in price") pay the same for EGA, so time should be same for everyone aswell, or the ones with less days should less price (0,71€ / EGA day)

You see black and white people, I see just people.

Edited by Viikuna

It's funny to me how so many people say that they had more important things to spend all that money on....you do know it only cost 5 dollars to pre-order right. you could have found 5 dollars walking around picking up pennies. stop trying to make it seem like it was so unfair of them to let people in in the order that they put in there pre-order codes. IT WAS 5 DOLLARS. Stop complaining when everyone of you knows that it is your own fault that you are not in the game. Oh and i am not yet in the game myself I'm am just patiently waiting for my turn. Which is what the rest of you should be doing. Edited by Alatinable

I just did re-read my pre-order mail, does not say anything about it. Only where to download and redeem my code.

Because for some reason swtor.com did not send, or the mails didn't ever arrive to me after i registered for beta. So only by luck i noticed the game in origin store last week.

Read above.

For the origin store, it says for me (my language) "get early access" "get game access as soon as possible". Nothing about how many days you MAY get, but that you will get to play, as soon as it's possible. And when there are people playing the game, game access is possible!

It's more about principles and my money being worth the same as Bills (than anything else) who ordered months before me, or even someones who orders after me. After all, we all ("5€ pre-order fee included in price") pay the same for EGA, so time should be same for everyone aswell, or the ones with less days should less price (0,71€ / EGA day)

You see black and white people, I see just people.

Wait wait wait...

You just last week saw that they were taking pre-orders. Have you not been on the internet in the past 6 months? It was plastered everywhere.

It's funny to me how so many people say that they had more important things to spend all that money on....you do know it only cost 5 dollars to pre-order right. you could have found 5 dollars walking around picking up pennies. stop trying to make it seem like it was so unfair of them to let people in in the order that they put in there pre-order codes. IT WAS 5 DOLLARS. Stop complaining when everyone of you that is knows that it is your own fault that you are not in the game. Oh and i am not yet in the game myself I'm am just patiently waiting for my turn. Which is what the rest of you should be doing.

^^

Exactly.

You know I didn't get into a concert once because I was going to buy tickets at the door because I didn't want to spend the money right then...

Funny they were sold out.

let me ask you have you walked inside of a Store that is known by the name of GAMESTOP in the past 6 month?

Or Bestbuy or Walmart?

BTW people..

The second thing to realize is scale. We invited more people to play Star Wars: The Old Republic today than many other MMO launches manage in their entire head-start process. As I mentioned earlier today, when we opened pre-orders we had a huge spike in numbers - far more than most MMOs capture at launch. That was the initial rush. After that, our pre-orders settled down.

What this means is that tomorrow, you'll effectively start to see the pre-order timeline expand. You'll see people who have pre-ordered later than July getting invites. The day after that, more people will be invited. We're actually planning to invite more tomorrow than today, and invite the same number again on Thursday - at which point we'll be into the original 'five days of Early Game Access'.

Cry more. Then learn to actually read.

Guess I don't understand the complaining about not getting EGA in the 2 days before they even said it might be possible. I would think we should all be pissed on the 20th if people can't get in. I per-ordered not to long ago. EGA access is kinda a mute point. Yes, it would be nice. I'm not gonna cancel my order and flame BW for doing what they said they would do.

This post summarizes the utter frustration and anger at the behaviour of a lot of people on these forums right now.

Well said, OP. I feel like these people need to be told off by some angry teacher, learn some manners, some values. Literally like watching a bunch of children throwing a tantrum.