October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering, anybody have a guestimate on the first wave sendout time? Think it was 1pm GMT yesterday?

Hopefully once/if I get confirmation I can get back to work and stop trawling the forums lol :p

2pm GMT yesterday I think, that was the schedule anyway, and the schedule for today it seems. 1 hour and 15 minutes away...

2PM? Excellent!

Just realised that I forgot my Pre-Order GAME Receipt at home, so have to pick it up before I pick up the CE after work otherwise €20 down the drain. Fail lol

Looking forward to this though, not long now :D

I skim read that and thought you said you'd dropped the receipt down the drain :eek:.

I´ll be at work during all 4 waves probably, so it´s no difference in which wave I get invited, as long as I get invited today (I redeemed on October 11th, so I should!).

Aye me too, will be home after the 4th wave so which wave does not really matter for me either. Just good to get confirmation that I can fire her up when I get back :cool:

Thank you for registering your Pre-Order Code. You are now registered for the following items:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Early game access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

Mail recieved on the 12th october, ie the date I redmeed my preorder code on swtor.com.

But If I go to my account management it says: Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collectors Edition, You registered this game on: 11.02.2011.

So which one is correct ?

Aye me too, will be home after the 4th wave so which wave does not really matter for me either. Just good to get confirmation that I can fire her up when I get back :cool:

This is like the one time in my life I'm glad I'm not employed (though I did fix that today, but don't start till January, giving my life to TOR until then :cool:).

Thank you for registering your Pre-Order Code. You are now registered for the following items:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Early game access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

Mail recieved on the 12th october, ie the date I redmeed my preorder code on swtor.com.

But If I go to my account management it says: Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collectors Edition, You registered this game on: 11.02.2011.

So which one is correct ?

Sorry for the double post, but 11.02.2011 is a generic number everyone's got for when we could pre-load (even though we couldn't then *shrug*). 12th October is the correct number :D.

Sorry for the double post, but 11.02.2011 is a generic number everyone's got for when we could pre-load (even though we couldn't then *shrug*). 12th October is the correct number :D.

Thank you. So judging by: "Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow" -Stephen Reid.

First wave today early october people ?

Thank you. So judging by: "Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow" -Stephen Reid.

First wave today early october people ?

I'm hoping so. I can practically smell the pew pew laserswords...

It was so damn hard to get sleep knowing that I'd be on today's batch of invites, it really is like Christmas. :o

I lay awake for like 4 hours because of this. And today these forums have become my entire life (instead of just a good portion of it like they have been for a few months now...)