October Pre Orders Get In Here!

BaskaN

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep trying to play Facebook games but come back once a minute to check I havent missed anything lol

The worst part is we know nothing is going to happen until 2pm! I literally know what time it's kicking off but I still can't stop watching just in case...

Whenever a wave has gone out these past few days I can just hear 'The first transport is away, repeat, the first transport is away.' in my head every time haha.

i hear ya bro i built a new pc for this game, hate one me all ya want 2nd gen i7 2600k o/c to 4.1, duel 6950 3gb crossfireX, liquid cooled im rdy to rock

Edited by sednal

I'm sure most of you are already up to speed on what invites went out yesterday but to try and help shed some light on where they are and who might get invited i was the 24th Sept and I was in the 4th wave yesterday. Before that wave 3 covered roughly the end of august and the start of sept, 2nd wave seemed to be most of august and the 1st wave was the end july. Don't quote me on that but that's what i could pick up from following these forums.

So I would say the 1st wave today is most likely the start of October and any of September left. So with 4 more waves today i'd have thought you were all in for a very good chance of playing today :) good luck all.

I did the same as many people and didnt register the pre purchase code till late October. Still no invite yet, but I'm kind of glad. Been getting extra hours in which makes Christmas a little easier on the pocket book, and everyone knows if I got an early invite my happy butt would be calling in sick for at least a week.

I'm sure most of you are already up to speed on what invites went out yesterday but to try and help shed some light on where they are and who might get invited i was the 24th Sept and I was in the 4th wave yesterday. Before that wave 3 covered roughly the end of august and the start of sept, 2nd wave seemed to be most of august and the 1st wave was the end july. Don't quote me on that but that's what i could pick up from following these forums.

So I would say the 1st wave today is most likely the start of October and any of September left. So with 4 more waves today i'd have thought you were all in for a very good chance of playing today :) good luck all.

You sir either made my night or ruined my day :)

You sir either made my night or ruined my day :)

I hope I have made it :)

As they went through two months of invites yesterday in 4 waves it seems unlikely they would only manage less than 1 month today.

It could be that they don't do it the same way today as they did yesterday but that was my experiance of yesterdays invites atleast.