Has anyone unlocked the legacy system yet?

Bugjuice

Or has anyone heard of anyone who's done it, and can tell us what perks the system gives?

It lets you have a LAST NAME. AKA SURNAME that is for all of your charactors. You only get one and it must be UNIQUE.

So if your toon is named Luke and you have another toon named Anakin. And, then you pick Skywalker and use the legacy both of your toons would be named Luke Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker. For instance.

Edited by masterjedishane

Yes, but the system also has perks, and when you unlock it, all your characters playing contribute towards those perks... just wondering what the perks are.

Nobody really knows yet. But I'm going to guess that they will be changing anyways. Last I head Lagacy was under construction and they were still working on it. As far as I know they didn't have it in the Beta. I know Cyborg was supposed to be a Legacy thing and they changed it. So now, other then probably getting social points that you can use with all of your toons I don't know what it might be.

Maybe they are working on a new class or new races.

Just have to wait and see.

Edited by masterjedishane

Nobody really knows yet. But I'm going to guess that they will be changing anyways. Last I head Lagacy was under construction and they were still working on it. As far as I know they didn't have it in the Beta. I know Cyborg was supposed to be a Legacy thing and they changed it. So now, other then probably getting social points that you can use with all of your toons I don't know what it might be.

Maybe they are working on a new class or new races.

Just have to wait and see.

I think you're right. Managed to dig up some recent articles, and they all say legacy *will* have perks, and that it currently is just the legacy name system.