Mantis, Fury, Phantom: Let the Battle Begin!

GrayForceUser

So I was talking with my friends recently and we came into the discussion of our ships and who would come out on top in a dog fight.

I, a Bounty Hunter, argued that from a lore perspective the D5-Mantis would rip apart the Fury and Phantom like they were fresh slaves in the Rancor pit.

My Sith Sorcerer friend agreed.

My Sith Assassin friend did not (We don't have a IA yet).

My reason was that the Mantis was constructed for the sole purpose to fight. No it literally says on it's info page "....is built to fight". However it does lack the luxury and style that Fury sports and the sleek design and stealth abilities of the Phantom.

Now for all intents and purposes Bioware forces all of our ships to do the same damage, however this is strictly a game mechanic.

So in the end I came to the conclusion that;

Mantis: Best at space combat

Phantom: Best at recon and stealth (And a @#$% of a lot prettier then mine)

Fury: A mixture of the two

Mantis would destroy the fury, seeing as a fury ship is little more than a more powerful than usual empire starfighter

The phantom, on the other hand, would destroy you in 1on1

You can't track it because it's immune to radar sensors, and it's faster than you

If both ships met in open space, it would run circles around you until you lost sight of it, then tear you apart

Mantis would destroy the fury, seeing as a fury ship is little more than a more powerful than usual empire starfighter

The phantom, on the other hand, would destroy you in 1on1

You can't track it because it's immune to radar sensors, and it's faster than you

If both ships met in open space, it would run circles around you until you lost sight of it, then tear you apart

However if the ojective was who could pump the most damage into an enemy ship in the least amount of time, the Mantis wins, followed by the Fury, with the Phantom in last place.