DUEL HUB - Why is it neglected in star wars?

nacario

From my experience on earlier MMOs, they all had their duel spots near t heir social hubs, close to where the majority was. Having an own area near these keypoints makes it easier and more popular to duel other players, especially when wanting to relax after a WZ, op, etc. Such spots where one can share knowledge is an important part of endgame, like it or not, why is it neglected in swtor? Yes Im talkin about the imperial fleet, it's small and has access to all the needed keypoints, making it the unofficial "capital" but you cant duel there. There might not be enough space to add that option, but perhaps there are other ways in solving it.

Just my two cents.

Edited by nacario

From my experience on earlier MMOs, they all had their duel spots near t heir social hubs, close to where the majority was. Having an own area near these keypoints makes it easier and more popular to duel other players, especially when wanting to relax after a WZ, op, etc. Such spots where one can share knowledge is an important part of endgame, like it or not, why is it neglected in swtor? Yes Im talkin about the imperial fleet, it's small and has access to all the needed keypoints, making it the unofficial "capital" but you cant duel there. There might not be enough space to add that option, but perhaps there are other ways in solving it.

Just my two cents.

Load screens, simple as.