On Sunday what is the average peak server time?

Chiricahua

You have nothing better to do than try and compare the number of players in one game versus another game ?

Is this for a thesis or some kind of company projection ? If so - knock yourself out and good luck in that research, I hope it is of positive benefit.

If it is to simply to try and fuel yet another ill perceived argument on these forums... just don't.

You have nothing better to do than try and compare the number of players in one game versus another game ?

Is this for a thesis or some kind of company projection ? If so - knock yourself out and good luck in that research, I hope it is of positive benefit.

If it is to simply to try and fuel yet another ill perceived argument on these forums... just don't.

Comparing status of servers from one week ago until today. Not with any other MMO. By the way WoW is a junk game. I despise it. Don't try to read too much into posts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.