H4 <<< h2+??

I don't understand why, currently, the rewards from H4 are worse than the ones from H2+...Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Just as an example, for a same area H4 I got as reward 3 commendations or a blue lockbox, and for a H2+ I got as reward an orange or a blue lockbox or 1 commendation.

Now isn't an orange item better than 2 commendations??

This is just an optimistic example though, as most of the times H4 don't even give the lockbox...

Edited by ArchonSaar

I think you missed my point. Heroic quests at a certain place are the only way for someone to get commendations later on after he has done all the normal quests. This is why the 3 commendations are more valuable than 1 commendation and 1 random low lvl item.

EDIT: Sure doing some instances is also a way, but a very slow one.

Edited by Druft

yes, but if someone finished the said planet, why would he want to farm comms for, say, a resolve armoring 7, when on the next planet he can get a resolve armoring 9 just by doing the normal quests?

Can you see my point?

Edited by ArchonSaar

If you and your companion have multiple moddable gear, getting these extra com's helps keep both of your gear up to date. This makes doing the next planet easier if you solo a lot. Just doing the normal quests will not keep you and a companion updated for 2 or 3 weapons and 8 - 10 pieces of gear. For example, keeping myself (shield tech) and Mako updated, i can solo heroic 2+ shortly after getting to a new planet. I'm not saying it is easy but makes it a lot more doable.