The best rotation for arsenal mercs ?

THECLONED

So i need to know the best rotation for heat menaging and maintaining good dps ?

Now i tend to do 3 x Tracer missiles then unload + 2 x TM and rail shot .

Is that good or i should change ? i am having too much heat fast using vent very often .

an i have put points in bodyguard to improve vent .

So i need to know the best rotation for heat menaging and maintaining good dps ?

Now i tend to do 3 x Tracer missiles then unload + 2 x TM and rail shot .

Is that good or i should change ? i am having too much heat fast using vent very often .

an i have put points in bodyguard to improve vent .

It changes alot with your stats. Early on it is keeping Tracer stacked while using Unload Procs immediately and Heatseaker anytime its off CD after Tracer has been stacked. I also rail shot on CD as it is cheap and helps conserve heat, some people don't rail shot unless they are stacked to 5 for it. With 4pc it is free so I like to use it everytime its up. If your heat creeps above 40-50 and you don't have Vent Heat up, Rapid Shots a few times while it goes back down, just don't let the tracer stack fall off. You may find yourself weaving Rapid Shots between your other attacks instead like Tracer > Rapid > Unload > Rapid > Tracer > Heatseeker > Rapid.

Anyways as you gain crit you will find yourself getting away with less Rapid Shots, I barely use them at all now unless I get really unlucky or I had to do an AoE wave and need to let my heat come back down.

My usual rotation is TM x 3 -> railshot -> Heat Seeker Missile -> Unload. After that I use TM to keep the stacks on and use railshot and HSM as much as possible. Depending on your build, the crits from the unload and TM usually keep your heat down in long fights.