Seriously?

ObiShwan

It seems pretty odd that this far into the game there are still so many bugs and major glitches that need fixing. As of a few days ago I began getting disconnected every 30-60 min with the error code 9000. Scanned the forums; in summary people have been experienceing this since late december and still no fix to this MAJOR problem?

Heres the other problem I have. I rolled an alt IA sniper, this class is horribly broken. Cover mechanic is completely screwed up as well as the class quests. Cant even finish my level 30 class quest because the boss is bugged. Disgusting. For a game thats been so long in the making it astounds me that it has so many major problems with it. Now granted, these problems arent enough to make me quit; because I do love the game. But they have irritated me.

Edited by CommunitySupportEN

You do know that this is a game that will need continuous patching right? It's not like this is the finished game, because it will never be done. Bug fixes do need time to be done.

Also that 9000 error is coming from your end(I had it tonight because I lost internet connectivity it was either my modem or my ISP was doing something again.).

It seems pretty odd that this far into the game there are still so many bugs and major glitches that need fixing. As of a few days ago I began getting disconnected every 30-60 min with the error code 9000. Scanned the forums; in summary people have been experienceing this since late december and still no fix to this MAJOR problem?

Heres the other problem I have. I rolled an alt IA sniper, this class is horribly broken. Cover mechanic is completely screwed up as well as the class quests. Cant even finish my level 30 class quest because the boss is bugged. Disgusting. For a game thats been so long in the making it astounds me that it has so many major problems with it. Now granted, these problems arent enough to make me quit; because I do love the game. But they have irritated me.

LOL I GOT THE JOKE! you are joking rt? Oh And IA Sniper im at lvl 34 and Had zero issue killing him!

Dude don't you realize it's just SILLY and RIDICULOUS to expect a game that's released to actually work right?!?! :rolleyes: I mean, come on, WOW was buggy on release too right? ALL mmo's are super buggy at launch! *Cough* What about RIFT *Cough*