Experienced gamer LF partner in crime.

Skarsik

Interests: Looking for someone to reroll with on Iron Citadel Server, PvE questing to level, daily dungeons and HMs. I am going to make a bounty hunter either healing or DPS dependent on what you roll.

What is required: Vent with mic, English I dont mind accents, I am in eastern time zone and I am looking for 4+ hours a day I am between jobs. I am available usually from 11AM-12AM eastern.

Additional comments: I have about 1.3M credits so if you reroll I can help you with some credits if you seem commited, must have a sense of humor I am not looking for someone who is boring haha. Please be 18+ mature chat is a must dont want to talk about barnie and how youre school day went I am 21.

If youre a hot chick or atleast sound hot thats a plus. :J

^lol

Message me here I will check daily.

Interests: Looking for someone to reroll with on Iron Citadel Server, PvE questing to level, daily dungeons and HMs. I am going to make a bounty hunter either healing or DPS dependent on what you roll.

What is required: Vent with mic, English I dont mind accents, I am in eastern time zone and I am looking for 4+ hours a day I am between jobs. I am available usually from 11AM-12AM eastern.

Additional comments: I have about 1.3M credits so if you reroll I can help you with some credits if you seem commited, must have a sense of humor I am not looking for someone who is boring haha. Please be 18+ mature chat is a must dont want to talk about barnie and how youre school day went I am 21.

If youre a hot chick or atleast sound hot thats a plus. :J

^lol

Message me here I will check daily.

I am definitely interested in rolling on Iron Citadel, it looks like a solid server

the only issue is that I'm still raiding hardcore in Rift (my guild is ranked #1 in the world {http://www.maximation.us/home}) I wouldn't be available wednesdays because we're clearing HK. every other day I'm up for leveling, however. if this is what you're looking for let me know

Would love to play lvl wth you i'm older serious about the game and love to play would be interested for sure i've played wow for 4yrs + so i'm not a noob to the mmo scene...along with other varous mmo's...have vent and a mic and the time to dedicate if interested msg me or reply here