Something about slicing.. people may have missed.

Bellaralo

Today I decided to do augment missions. I tried to stay in the top two tiers the whole time, focusing on rich missions as they were available, and doing lockbox missions as a filler to bring a fresh mission rotation in.

I did this about 12 hours, and I either got extremely lucky, or this is how slicing is coded. I received ALOT of mission discoveries, as well double proc's on mission discoveries & augments.

I ended up with, in about 12ish hours. Listing 340's only.

3 - Slicing = 340 mission discoveries

2 - Underworld trading = 340 missions discoveries

6 - Dipo = 340 mission discoveries

5 - Scav. = 340 mission discoveries

3 - Bioana. = 340 mission discoveries

2 - Arch 340 = mission discoveries

5 - Invest 340 = mission discoveries

0 - Treasure Hunting 340 = mission discoveries

25 - 340 + epic mission discoveries

15 - 230 + blue mission discoveries

3 - 230+ epic mission discoveries

43 total = I averaged 3 discoveries of some type per hour.

I received from the mid-tier filler missions 15 blue quality 230+ mission discoveries, and 3 epic 230+ mission discoveries.

I used 4 companions, one is Mako with +15 to slicing. All my 4 companions are affection maxed. Would have had a 5th, but sadly he is stuck in that glitch of "Not available" companion.. and is not usable at this moment (SOB!) ~ I refuse to use the ship bot that fails WAY to much to bother with.. -.-

I plan on submitting screenshots, and some type of log for everyone to see what I received. I will do this tomorrow if there is any interest in my findings.

Edited by Bellaralo

You should be receiving lots of them considering they're one time use consumables. It's difficult to convince people to buy these for anything reasonable. You're essentially just charging them for a chance at crafting materials.