Artifice crafting spreadsheet

ApakSL

http://www.mediafire.com/?tj44m81169ttg3n

It's incomplete, but mostly there. With exception to the off-hand's tab, I'll be filling in the stats/mats when I get time.

As for the off-hand's tab, torhead and the couple other database websites I found dont have any of the blue/purple items that use the tiered overkill/redoubt/critical system, so I dont have a consistent list of stats/mats. If anybody wants to contribute I would really appreciate it :)

Any feedback?

Looks really thorough. I'm only at about 100 Artifice at this point and still trying to figure out some things. I'm going to give your .xls a second look when I get back from lunch. Is the point to put in your own values in the columns you've designed?

Thanks for providing a free resource and for your hard work.

For some reason, I couldn't stay logged in while looking at this post, but that's beside the point....

Thank you! This is exactly what I was getting ready to do myself. I think it's awesome that you put it together. I've been gathering information about how much assets cost to start figuring out what's profitable and what isn't.

This is great. Thank you for doing it and keep up the good work.

-Arch

Looks really thorough. I'm only at about 100 Artifice at this point and still trying to figure out some things. I'm going to give your .xls a second look when I get back from lunch. Is the point to put in your own values in the columns you've designed?

Thanks for providing a free resource and for your hard work.

The point is to fill in the first tab with average cost (or what you paid) of each mat, then when you look at the finished goods on the other tabs you can see how much they cost to produce so you can see if there's a profit to be made selling them on the gtn.

I'd really like to finish filing in the mats and cost columns, but it gets real tedious :/

Google docs removed my pretty color coding in the mats column :(

I'll throw it up on google docs when I get home

Yeah, I had to put all the coloring back in but it looks nice now! The most work is putting in the comments for every item so people know what's actually on them.