Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Port to ship option?

Milqi

I'd be happy if I could use my speeder inside of spaceports. At least then it wouldn't take so long.

That would be a compromise I could live with. If you can use the speeder in Fleet hallways, why not anywhere else?

I'm loving the game thus far, but I have one serious frustration. I hate having to zone through up to 4 'doors' to get to my ship. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a port to my ship.

Yeah this was a stupid design thinking, like so many others things in this game, although it's a great game it has stupid things like this and many annoying bugs.

Other thing I hate is how they exploit revisiting the same zones/places for quests, but well...

Edited by JabbaCG

That would be a compromise I could live with. If you can use the speeder in Fleet hallways, why not anywhere else?
I posted a thread about this speeder thing last week.

There's an incredible amount of situations in the game where speeders are illogically allowed, and even moreso where they are not allowed. A serious effort needs to be made to go over each individual planet, region, and instance to check these speeder-allowed/disallowed flags.

I don't agree with the concept of porting straight to ship, but I'd surely love to see some of the very brief corridors I have to run through dealt with. Orbital stations I'm looking at you. They contain nothing of value but I have to run through three loading screens to get from the ship to the planet. It's a different matter when you arrive at the Imperial or Republic Fleet, or a planet's spaceport, but the basic planetary orbital stations just don't provide any useful function currently other than to delay you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.