The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Champion Armour Choice?

InfernoUk

Hey guys

Need a quick answer, with the champion armour which do i take as a powertech?

I really hate the stupid but eye helmet they seem to give us so can i take the other one instead (eliminator helmet) ? I seems ok but is red on a few stats. Currently I have the combat tech boots and just got a token for a helmet so making the hoice now, also later i should get tokens to the lower tier chest so want to make sure i gget it all sorted now.

I currently play the 21/2/18 spec but might so pyrotech in future once my gear is good.

Thanks for any help!

21/2/18..

I would go with supercommando.

Although its kinda a jack-of-all build, supercommando would work fine.

If you like to DPS though get eliminator drop that build and go full pyro...

yea i hate the super commando and combat tech helets you just look like a bug. so i want eliminator helmet but the res of the supercommando set is fine.

Im really not totally sure what to do since i dont want to mix sets to much so i can get a 4 set bonus whatever one is most useful...

Currently full combat tech (yes, even the bug helmet) and i just hide it. I would warn against going with the Supercommando set if you intend to go pyro in the future as the stats wont benefit you and you'll be forced to farm a whole new set.

I find the set bonuses for both the Combat Tech and Eliminator set very good, but i'll be picking up the Battlemaster Eliminator set when i hit valor 60 (partly for the 15% rail shot crit chance, and partly because its the least ugly of 4 ugly sets).

Currently full combat tech (yes, even the bug helmet) and i just hide it. I would warn against going with the Supercommando set if you intend to go pyro in the future as the stats wont benefit you and you'll be forced to farm a whole new set.

I find the set bonuses for both the Combat Tech and Eliminator set very good, but i'll be picking up the Battlemaster Eliminator set when i hit valor 60 (partly for the 15% rail shot crit chance, and partly because its the least ugly of 4 ugly sets).

went for the eliminator helmet since the bug one is just horiffic and i wont want to hide the helmet if it took ages to get lol.

Just gotta decide if i want to go for eliminator, supercommando or combat teach for the rest of my pieces. I assume some will duplicate up which means i can grab different boots if my current combat tech ones are going to fit in.

Have no idea which of the 3 to go for though...

went for the eliminator helmet since the bug one is just horiffic and i wont want to hide the helmet if it took ages to get lol.

Just gotta decide if i want to go for eliminator, supercommando or combat teach for the rest of my pieces. I assume some will duplicate up which means i can grab different boots if my current combat tech ones are going to fit in.

Have no idea which of the 3 to go for though...

I currently have all 3 main hand pistols, both off hand generators and 2 sets of gloves, so it's very likely you'll be picking up plenty of duplicate items.

Which sets you go for is personal choice, though unless you intend to go shieldtech and play ball carrier in huttball a lot, i dont think picking up the supercommando set would be worthwhile.

I have to agree i don't like the Combat Tech helm at all.

How would the Medic helm be with the Combat tech set?

Reason i ask is because like you i am not going to wear combat tech helm and was looking at the Medic one because it has Crit bonus in it.

Edited by Darth-Reaver