Nerf Operatives, it's a problem now.

ProJarrod

I honestly didn't even care that they have been obviously overpowered for the longest time now but lately EVERYONE is making a operative and it's pretty annoying. Please nerf them, doing 7k damage in one stab is overpowered and if you trinket+expertise buff this can go as high as 8k from what i've seen.

If your also level 50 in full Champion gear a equally geared OP will still hit you for upwards of 6k on there opener.

nerf.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If your also level 50 in full Champion gear a equally geared OP will still hit you for upwards of 6k on there opener.

As a level 50 in full Champion gear with light armor, Operatives crit me for 4k with their opener.

End of thread.

Edited by CHRISGG

I'm playing scoundrel with full Champ gear. With trinket and expertise buff(on aprox 470 exp) I can critt lvl 10 light armor user for 6k. Other than that, with everything poped, the critts are around 5k. However, if u manage to survive that its getting alot harder for us. Focus on the mage nerf instead. Ty

Ops can take out a ganking squad by their selves if theyre not being focused, thats really not balanced, no other class is capable of the type of effortless burst damage they have, and in PVP burst is everything, not only do they have extreme dps, but they can do it without any real cooldown penalties, so they can take out one enemy after the other, severely overpowered, anybody that says otherwise is an op/rolling an op

Pretty sure scoundrels have the same burst potential.

I just wrote operatives I do also mean the mirror'd class. Also to the other guy I don't find Sorc or Sage's a problem with any class i've played so far which would be xsin, merc and operative.

Maybe when the people that dont spend 15 hours a day in this game get their champ gear, you'll notice the crits a little more, champ.

YEAH, maybe when the people I fight who have equal gear to me get better gear, i'll notice the crits.

-Horridthehunter, who truly lives up to his name

some kid that doesn't know how to pvp dies to oper and comes qq on the forums. First off all they're far from being op. Oper/Smugglers do jack crap after getting out of stealth. I play an assassin and i hit harder then opera/smugglers. 7.4k shocks come at me.

some kid that doesn't know how to pvp dies to oper and comes qq on the forums. First off all they're far from being op. Oper/Smugglers do jack crap after getting out of stealth. I play an assassin and i hit harder then opera/smugglers. 7.4k shocks come at me.

love to see a screenshot

/sign

I support this thread. Don't need to nerf them to the stone ages, but a small tune would be nice. Scoundrels/Operatives hurt, and thats with over 400 expertise. I should at least have some chance to survive an onslaught from a dps class, but I dont with well geared operatives.

This isnt a L2P issue because they dont beat me with skill. No interupts, other than the basic stuns, just straight burn through my heals. So, i support wither a slight damage decrease for ops/scoundrels, or a slight healing increase in PvP (which would make healers borderline OP).

Oh, I am rolling an operative for my 2nd too =)

I honestly didn't even care that they have been obviously overpowered for the longest time now but lately EVERYONE is making a operative and it's pretty annoying. Please nerf them, doing 7k damage in one stab is overpowered and if you trinket+expertise buff this can go as high as 8k from what i've seen.

nerf.

this is another game breaker, nerf one character and then you get another group demending a nerf because the previous nerf juts Op'd something else, its a domino effect , fix something and cause something else to break, it is a never ending circle..

this is another game breaker, nerf one character and then you get another group demending a nerf because the previous nerf juts Op'd something else, its a domino effect , fix something and cause something else to break, it is a never ending circle..

the word you're looking for is cycle, never-ending circle is redundant.