A global looking for group and all that

HobbeWan

Correct me if i'm wrong but I find it very difficult to group up for heroics ..... unless there are sufficient people in the area. My server is only a "standard" population at the moment and generally i only see those in the same area "hoth". Maybe this will improve as the population rises and people level.

I realise there are some who would say "we dont want chuck norris comments on the chat every 5 minutes" but I do think that having a global channel would help with groupings at higher levels. The looking for group option is not always used and I suggest you have to accept that.

Other things......

Could do with an inspect option when clicking on a player or message.; Pro's: can check if the toon is up to the job... Cons: Can lead to people not inviting those whose gear is not enough in their view (just get better gear then).

Im using my experience of other MMO's here and maybe this option is in the pipeline.Its one thing saying "we are trying to get away from that method" and another where you accept how people want to play and adjust accordingly.

It will improve the social element IMHO