cant decide advanced class for pvp

GBux

ive been doing some research, but i should be 10 within the hour. I cant decide on which class to go with for pvp. Id like a more ranged class, but i heard artillery is underwhelming. i already play a jk guardian when my friend is online, not exactly feeling a straight tank def build. pyro seems cool, but thats like 10y bsns. maybe some of you guys could tell me what you play, what you like, what you dont like.

Well you already have a tank, so I would probably spec merc in your case. They are more true "ranged" than PT anyway. As for spec, arsenal is really your best bet, we have issues with pvp and can be slaughtered pretty easily, but we also can do insane amounts of damage given the "average" player. Good players will pretty much roll you at the moment, we are OP when facing bad players(read the main forums for all the QQing about TM spam). You then would also have the ability to spec bodyguard and be a true healer as well.

Game is new, things change rapidly for the first few months. If you want a cool ranged dps, go merc for sure, or you can reroll and go sniper if you want a little bit better of a ranged PVP dps class at the moment. Things balance out eventually though.