How Much Longer...

Femmefatality

Till new MMO players get it?

-Don't roll on gear you can't use over someone else in your party who does need it JUST for your other toon.

-Oh, and don't come at me with "We're low levels. I wouldn't worry about gear at this point." you just ninja'ed a purple that's 5 levels higher than what I'm currently wearing and could have modded to be amazing gear for a number of levels.

-Don't attack CC (Crowd Control) Target when people specifically point it out and ask you not to. And when said CC'er asks you not to use AoE...don't.

-Logic would imply that you need a healer for HEROIC 4. No. That doesn't mean bring someone 2 or 3 levels higher thinking they got this with their healing companion. (Tho, if you managed to do that, kudos.)

-Unless you are the tank, or if you can tank, don't go for an elite mob by yourself and draw aggro off the tank.

I'm sorry for ranting. It didn't occur to me that this is still a new MMO and there are bound to be a ton of new MMO players. The closer I get to 30, it's becoming obvious I need to get into a guild. Maybe I could avoid the headaches.