Age, Gender, Location and more...

Dehdar

Please list your age, gender, location, faction and occupation. I'd also like it if you could rate the game from 1/10 based on how entertaining you find it.

Faction: Empire

Rate: 10/10

So far I've went to bed 5 am twice and showed up at work 9 am, because I had to do one last quest around 42 times :) Ohh and I'm only level 30. I'm struggling to find time to play, but I have lots of time to make pointless threads on the forum.

Once I've gathered enough information I'll make some graphical representation of it for no apparent reason.

Please list your age, gender, location, faction and occupation. I'd also like it if you could rate the game from 1/10 based on how entertaining you find it.

Faction: Empire

Rate: 10/10

So far I've went to bed 5 am twice and showed up at work 9 am, because I had to do one last quest around 42 times :) Ohh and I'm only level 30. I'm struggling to find time to play, but I have lots of time to make pointless threads on the forum.

Once I've gathered enough information I'll make some graphical representation of it for no apparent reason.

A/S/L? What is this, 1990 AOL Messenger? So creepy

I'll play too:

Faction: Republic

Rate: 9/10 (hard to get a 10 outta me, perfection is something one strives for but never achieves).

I absolutely love the game, Yeah, there are bugs and I have reported a few, but nothing that interferes with my enjoyment of the game, and nothing I can't wait patiently for BW to fix.

Faction: Mixed

Rating: 8.5/10

Game is great, bugs will be sorted, just some things get tedious quickly. Wont QQ anyway. Good solid game to come I think.

Edited by Alohen