Defeating 3 sith marauders

RenegadePlayer

How do you win against a sith maruader in pure melee combat? I don't have any other skills like push pull slam, choke, electrocute, or whatever. All I have is a lift that holds the target in stasis for 8 seconds. I cannot attack the target in anyway during that skill use or the stasis stops.

I'm now taking on 3 level 34 sith maruaders with a level 34 sentinel to secure a ship and its quite difficult. Everyone of them has a stat of 14K while I have 7k and my companion has 6.5K. The sith marauders seem to be duel weilding sabers and my most powerful attacks aren't doing much damage at all.

It never seems to block the marauders attacks even when it should happen automatically if I win the roll. I'm using Rank 5 skills which should be enough to defeat a marauder, but it doesn't seem to do much damage at all. I ask consulars and other classes why their bosses are so easy to defeat and they say these bosses are no challenges at all. I don't know what it is about this game, but bosses tear me to pieces in pure straight up melee fights.

The only thing I have besides melee is a lift and hold in place function for all of 8 seconds that takes 1 minute to recharge. So I'm not complaining by saying its too hard or such I am asking how would you use a pure melee class to defeat a marauder that has 2x your armor and the ability to block him is minimal.

Anytime I do get a successful block I hit reposte, then force kick to stop his next attack for 4 seconds, then force sweep, then master strike.

I don't see how one player and his companion are really supposed to win these boss fights. When bioware designed these boss fights did they have a solo player and his companion inmind or did they really have a group defeating these?

It seems real bad for a player to have to request help from the community to beat his own class quest.

Edited by RenegadePlayer

How do you win against a sith maruader in pure melee combat? I don't have any other skills like push pull slam, choke, electrocute, or whatever. All I have is a lift that holds the target in stasis for 8 seconds. I cannot attack the target in anyway during that skill use or the stasis stops.

I'm now taking on 3 level 34 sith maruaders with a level 34 sentinel to secure a ship and its quite difficult. Everyone of them has a stat of 14K while I have 7k and my companion has 6.5K. The sith marauders seem to be duel weilding sabers and my most powerful attacks aren't doing much damage at all.

It never seems to block the marauders attacks even when it should happen automatically.

I'm using Rank 5 skills which should be enough to defeat a marauder, but it doesn't seem to do much damage at all. I ask consulars and other classes why their bosses are so easy to defeat and they say these bosses are no challenges at all. I don't know what it is about this game, but bosses tear me to pieces in pure straight up melee fights.

The only thing I have besides melee is a lift and hold in place function for all of 8 seconds that takes 1 minute to recharge. So I'm not complaining by saying its too hard or such I am asking how would you use a pure melee class to defeat a marauder that has 2x your armor and the ability to block him is minimal.

Anytime I do get a successful block I hit reposte, then force kick to stop his next attack for 4 seconds, then force sweep, then master strike.

Simple solution, you get someone to help you. No shame in getting aid on a single mission.