Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Trooper Quest "Public Relations" Bug

DarkstarKoP

I can not travel to the location (Port Raga) that is required for this quest. If anyone knows a workaround please let me know as my game has now literally ground to a halt.

Worked fine for me last week. When you say you "can't travel there" are you saying it doesn't show up on your map, or when clicking on it and hitting "Travel Now" it doesn't let you?

It seems like a common problem

Doesn't answer my question, nor does it change the fact that it worked for me. I am not trolling you bud, trying to to help! Are you having the same issue as the other player? What does the quest text say?

I wouldn't call 6 people having the problem a common issue, but c'est la vie.

Doesn't answer my question, nor does it change the fact that it worked for me. I am not trolling you bud, trying to to help! Are you having the same issue as the other player? What does the quest text say?

I wouldn't call 6 people having the problem a common issue, but c'est la vie.

The quest is there, its just like any other but when you try to select it as a travel destination it is unresponsive. It is a common bug as I have been talking to people that are going through it right now. Sadly no one knows how to fix it.

The quest is there, its just like any other but when you try to select it as a travel destination it is unresponsive. It is a common bug as I have been talking to people that are going through it right now. Sadly no one knows how to fix it.

In the thread you linked there was a fix. :confused:

In the thread you linked there was a fix. :confused:

And as you scroll all the way down you will see it did jack for me. Its ok, you are trying but I need someone that has had this happen to them to know what to do. Its messed up for the fact that I cant do any of the story and so far the story it pretty good. Now all that goes on hold till my ticket get some attention.... in like a week lmao

• 2 months later...
I can not travel to the location (Port Raga) that is required for this quest. If anyone knows a workaround please let me know as my game has now literally ground to a halt.

April 5th and the same thing has just happened to me!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.