Something I would like to see added, soon.

Lord_Hazis

I know some people have chosen options for their companions they might not agree with down the road or have wanted to pick a different option without having to delete that character and restart. I don't know about everyone, but I have always enjoyed the story in Bioware's games and I believe that a Companion Affection reset button should be implemented. Make the wrong choice? Reset affection. Sure you would have to get the affection all the way back up with your mates, but that's better than sending in tickets, raging, restarting, etc...

Wait, so if you got a -1 affection because you decided to kill your bounty, you would reset an entire game's worth of affection over it? Seems like a bit of overkill.

The 15-1 ratio of affection gain to loss is kind of silly, I could do 15 things that Elara Dorne does not like, but if I say "Yes sir I will", all of those 15 things she didn't like me doing are now negated.

NOT a good idea at all. That's just my two cents worth.

What this game needs is... make the companion unhappy too much, they up and leave ya flat out, and may or may not clear out your cargo hold (Just to add a little more risk to it). Of course counter this with more content and the option to pick up a replacement companion OR the option to grovel your old one back into your services.

This is a lot of variables and mechanics for an already pretty in depth MMO. Cool ideas yes...top of the priority list however, I think not. However it would be cool if losing enough affection with a companion would cause them to betray you, but I digress, its a lot to change "programming wise" I think and I'd rather have Bioware using their resources on bigger things