Outlaw's Den changed or Broke ?

Hazzah

As of Yesterday I can't find anything at all , Not a single chest , but also I cant find anything for Bioanalysis , Any word on this out there ?

They removed all the nodes a couple days ago in the patch. If I'm not mistaken it has to do with people who were exploiting the chests and nodes causing an imbalance to the economy. So until they can come up with a more permanent fix, they just removed the nodes.

They removed all the nodes a couple days ago in the patch. If I'm not mistaken it has to do with people who were exploiting the chests and nodes causing an imbalance to the economy. So until they can come up with a more permanent fix, they just removed the nodes.

Yay even less reason to go there! and I dont know why they removed the nodes the epic bio-analysis missions give you tons and tons of materials and its only 4k on the galactic market, if anything fix that...

Yay even less reason to go there! and I dont know why they removed the nodes the epic bio-analysis missions give you tons and tons of materials and its only 4k on the galactic market, if anything fix that...

Nail on the head ,imo. hope thay can come up with something to fix it . Seems like a lot of work for nothing now.

Outlaw's Den is dead now. People aren't going to go there and simply wait around to find opposing faction players to fight against. Without something to entice players (the nodes, for instance), what's the point of standing around in a relatively empty area hoping for a fight?

Outlaw's Den is dead now. People aren't going to go there and simply wait around to find opposing faction players to fight against. Without something to entice players (the nodes, for instance), what's the point of standing around in a relatively empty area hoping for a fight?

Exactly, there is no point to the zone now. May as well just make it a PvE quest area.