Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Anyone notice "ninja" changes in the last few days?

gormanster

By no means do i want to start a qq thread here, but i'm curious as to anyone noticing any changes to their class / expertise in the last few days. I could be going crazy, some class has gotten buffed, had something been bugged out, or could just be finally fighting well geared characters, but it seems like I was getting completely decimated in pvp last night with my Sage (sorcerer) that has a bit over 10% expertise -- I felt like I was a fresh level 50 again. There were a few melee classes that made me feel this way, namely, i noticed a few jedi Sentinels just tearing me up -- it seemed i couldn't keep myself up no matter what.

Again, i'm not ************ or anything; I'll deal with it, but I was wondering if anyone has felt the same lately.

Edited by gormanster

Maybe you have just met sentinels who know how to play for a change :)

This is probably it. If you stayed around long enough for them to melt your face then yeah you found good sentinels.

My advice? Talent the root on your knockback, talent the instant-hot, bubble and sprint away!

By no means do i want to start a qq thread here, but i'm curious as to anyone noticing any changes to their class / expertise in the last few days. I could be going crazy, some class has gotten buffed, had something been bugged out, or could just be finally fighting well geared characters, but it seems like I was getting completely decimated in pvp last night with my Consular (sorcerer) that has a bit over 10% expertise -- I felt like I was a fresh level 50 again. There were a few melee classes that made me feel this way, namely, i noticed a few jedi Sentinels just tearing me up -- it seemed i couldn't keep myself up no matter what.

Again, i'm not ************ or anything; I'll deal with it, but I was wondering if anyone has felt the same lately.

I think the classes esp. the Sith Warrior/Jedi Knight classes are more balanced once they start getting gear, much like a wow warrior. I've started seeing some of them them all jacked up on adrenals buffs and trinkets doing 6k AOE crits.

I think the classes esp. the Sith Warrior/Jedi Knight classes are more balanced once they start getting gear, much like a wow warrior. I've started seeing some of them them all jacked up on adrenals buffs and trinkets doing 6k AOE crits.

This is probably very true, although I do hope once I am in full battlemasters my surviability goes up a bit more. By no means do i want to live like a druid in wow, but it'd be nice not to die in 5 seconds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.