Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Crytek Leveling (World First?)

Crazedkiler

As much as I do actually care about world firsts, comparing leveling to 50 as a world first is like the current raiding in WoW.

Yes Blood Legion is number one, but guess what, thats because the competition isnt around. Don't misunderstand me. I'm a fan of BL. But whats a race with no one to compete with.

Winning against yourself is awesome?

Sheesh. Such bitterness. The fact you folks lagged on your pre-order is the reason why you aren't able to 'compete' right now.

Good luck to him. World 1st is still world first.

I'm still amazed on how stupid ppl are. Anyone claiming any form of world first in a staggered pre-launch access is... (refer to my previous post)

If crytek wants to dedicate his life to being worlds first then that is his buisness.. I agree that watching the content is important to some, and I'll be the first to admit that I enjoy taking my time with the story. Gamers like cyrtek are obsessed with 'beating' the game ASAP and take no time to finish the storyline, but what most don't realize is that once completed many of them start a new character as a different race/side and begin the challenge of mastering once again.. he shows his dedication to the game by pre-ordering as soon as he was able and then starting once his server opened.. playing this game I have met several who took off work just to play in the early access.. if that doesn't show their dedication that I don't know what does. Good luck to all who are giving up their sleep for what they love ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.