Scoundrels/Ops.

Poisonedwell

I have to agree with this post, and want to add ty for pointing out specifics. You cannot have this many players complaining about a class stating the same thing for it to be balanced. Use logic here. I especially like how you added stealth or no stealth the burst is too high. The class needs a re-balance or other classes need a buff to equal the damage output, because right now, it is absurd.

You would may be surprised but I **** all the same classes here in this thread that are crying just as easily with my merc...

the difference? I can take a hit, my Op can't.

No. i'm a level 50 Sorc in full champion gear. Have 547 expertise. They can take me down in about 5 - 8 seconds. They only thing i can pray for is that they don't restun me when I try to force speed away.

dude you lie omg you might go to hell :(

1) you CANNOT be re-stunned full bar

2) you cannot be owned with 11% reduced dmg on you

3) you have bubble bubble bubble

4) you can survive the 3 sec first shoot gives, and then ur turn to CC and run away the distance.

honestly if you know how to play you wouldnt die "so" easily.

am battle master (with 5 battle master gear) rank 62 now, and i dont have 547 exp,

if you still die so easily maybe change your relics to get more HP -_-

dude you lie omg you might go to hell :(

1) you CANNOT be re-stunned full bar

2) you cannot be owned with 11% reduced dmg on you

3) you have bubble bubble bubble

4) you can survive the 3 sec first shoot gives, and then ur turn to CC and run away the distance.

honestly if you know how to play you wouldnt die "so" easily.

am battle master (with 5 battle master gear) rank 62 now, and i dont have 547 exp,

if you still die so easily maybe change your relics to get more HP -_-

/thread

The players of this class keep perpetuating the myth they cant do anything outside of stealth.. because they dont want to be nerfed.. or are just horrible players themselves.. even a badly played melee spec OP facerolls equally geared players of equal level.

I have a Full pvp geared lvl 50 BH/Merc... 15.6k health... 30% mitigation to physical(65% with shields up).

Smuggler... from stealth drops me 14k HP during the knockdown... i pop trinket...shield... then use a stim...heal back to about 10k health..

Smuggler DOES NOT GET BEHIND ME.. doesnt restealth... pops me for 4.5k, 3.5k, 2.5k

and im dead...

The class is broken..period...maybe some of the attacks arent beign flagged correclty as physical damage? maybe the idea of giving them a skill that ignores armor was poorly thought out?

Maybe they should suffer the HEAT buildup in the same way a BH does... 3-4 big attacks and you cant fight without using Vent heat...

Its not player skill... our guild has an Oerative healer who has played healer from 1-50 and never played the concealment spec...

He switched to the concealment spec aka the one that needs nerfing... on day 1 he was killing everyone with ease, including fully pvp equipped 50's and he wasnt familiar with the spec at all...there is no skill, just a broken class.

Hes also killed players 4 vs 1 without any assistance.. he IS a biochem howver so the perma-stims help... but the point being , no experience...day 1, faceroll everybody.

Theres a few ways to fix it, but the main thing it should not be doing is insta-gibbing both light armor users AND heavy armor users with the same amount of ease.. Ops and smugglers shouldnt get armor piercing.

Force users are the ones who should be tearing up armor users (we get very low resists to elemental aka "Force" users spell damage.

Ops as they are dont only insta-gib//faceroll squishies, they instagib everything 1 on 1 except very well geared tanks... whome they simply take a bit longer to kill.

Thats what needs fixing... they should be weak to either "Force users" or "gunners aka BH/Commando types" , not OP against everything.

That gives them a role... and more importantly...BALANCE.

or coming soon= 8 operatives vs 8 smuggler premades.

Of course just in case they dont fix it ... I think most pvpers are rolling OP/Smugg alts.... I know i am ;)

lol, a BH calling ops/scoundrels op... oh the irony.

I have to agree with this post, and want to add ty for pointing out specifics. You cannot have this many players complaining about a class stating the same thing for it to be balanced. Use logic here. I especially like how you added stealth or no stealth the burst is too high. The class needs a re-balance or other classes need a buff to equal the damage output, because right now, it is absurd.

Completely agree, I find it funny that they try to justify their classes overpoweredness with how Troopers/BHs are overpowered, or how Sorc/Sage bubble is overpowered. Those are true, however not a valid justification unless other classes are all brought up to your levels of power. I even know someone with a 50 sniper in half pvp gear (the other agent path lol), and I have watched him down targets with on demans 1.5k, 1.5k, 3k 3k 4k hits, almost like who needs crit rate when you have classes that are doing it 100% of the time anyway. He even admits the ranged damage in the game is severly overpowered. Melee should do more burst than ranged, and ranged should do lower but more overall dps. Melee has to get to the target, ranged does not.

ops are not op but they need to be reoworked

they do way to much burst damage with the amount of stuns/interupts they have

but they suck at everything else (cant support there team at all unless it has to do with bursting a single target)

they need there damage or there stuns nerfed and there utility buffd so there more usefull in team fights and balanced in a 1v1 fight

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.