Second lightsaber

Jedimotork

are you serious?you didn't even look at your inventory before posting this on the forums?

Two replies in and we have found one of the jerks that flood your chat screen so he probably did not see it.

Edited by xwillfx

• 3 weeks later...
If your bag was full, maybe the questreward is still pending. Check for a pending mission in the top right of your screen ingame. If this isn't the case, I can't help you. I wouldn't restart though. After a couple of quests you'll get another lightsaber or buy one with commendations etc.

If your bag was full, maybe the questreward is still pending. Check for a pending mission in the top right of your screen ingame. If this isn't the case, I can't help you. I wouldn't restart though. After a couple of quests you'll get another lightsaber or buy one with commendations etc.

I don't know what must have happened. Maybe I found an unlucky glitch. I have had other rewards pending when my inventory is full before, but no such luck this time. Thanks for the advice all the same. It is appreciated! I will likely trudge through and be more careful with other characters.

• 1 month later...