The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech PvP videos

NostalgiaITM

I have a bad habit of throwing Thermal Detonators at targets who are already basically dead. If you look closely sometimes you can see quick tab-target cycling to throw taunts at secondary targets.

I would rate Assassins and Shadows as arguably the most populated class on the server. They're everywheeeeeeere!

More videos to be uploaded tonight everyone!

I use FRAPS to record this footage at 29.97 FPS. The number 2 missile is Neural Dart, I like to throw taunts at secondary targets during PvP because they don't respect the global cooldown. You can throw taunt and Thermal Detonator at the same time for example.

Two new videos uploaded, ideas for new ones?

I use FRAPS to record this footage at 29.97 FPS. The number 2 missile is Neural Dart, I like to throw taunts at secondary targets during PvP because they don't respect the global cooldown. You can throw taunt and Thermal Detonator at the same time for example.

Two new videos uploaded, ideas for new ones?

Kpop dance video?

It looks like you don't use Rapid Shots often or is the my imagination. When I was PT specced I used after it almost every other ability and when I was chasing ppl down to proc CGC and because of the 9% extra damage to burning targets.

It looks like you don't use Rapid Shots often or is the my imagination. When I was PT specced I used after it almost every other ability and when I was chasing ppl down to proc CGC and because of the 9% extra damage to burning targets.

I reserve Rapid Shots for static situations, like when on defense in Voidstar or maybe ranged poking on Alderaan. The reason for this is that in close combat, I much prefer spamming Flame Burst and Rocket Punch, for a variety of reasons. Railshot being a big reason!

Not only that, but I'm usually pretty quick to Quell channeled abilities. This makes me paranoid about using one on someone, when an instantcast spell would deal much more damage instead.

Even if I were to stun the target, I would much rather lay a Flame Burst on them while increasing the gap between us, since Flame Burst applies a hefty slow that does not affect Resolve! This also allows for more Railshot procs.

You should check out Powertech PvE armor at level 50!

I know I saw those as well.. really how does armor that looks so bad get pushed through the art department? They could of hired a street artist and paid them next to nothing to come up with better designs than what we got here

I know I saw those as well.. really how does armor that looks so bad get pushed through the art department? They could of hired a street artist and paid them next to nothing to come up with better designs than what we got here

Most of the armor has some interesting features when you examine them closely, but at a glance they are pretty generic looking.

I re-specced to Shielding in PvP. This spec is extremely versatile as a damage-sponge for friendly healers/DPS and excels in Huttball, especially as a ball carrier.

More videos of the new spec to come!

Most of the armor has some interesting features when you examine them closely, but at a glance they are pretty generic looking.

I re-specced to Shielding in PvP. This spec is extremely versatile as a damage-sponge for friendly healers/DPS and excels in Huttball, especially as a ball carrier.

More videos of the new spec to come!

What spec is the fist video?

What spec is the fist video?

The first three videos I released were all done in the Pyro spec.

News everyone!

I've finished my new Shieldtech video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTLVrZxRg00

Youtube seems to have gimped the quality a bit, but hopefully you all enjoy watching it as much as I did recording it!

Without a doubt, Shieldtech is tons of fun to play. It's not the most rewarding spec to play in terms of medals received per match, but it does allow you to pull off some truly heroic feats of endurance!

I'll be releasing one more Shieldtech video before returning to Pyro. Or, if you'd all like, I could show you AP...?

Remember to subscribe!

Edited by NostalgiaITM

The first three videos I released were all done in the Pyro spec.

News everyone!

I've finished my new Shieldtech video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTLVrZxRg00

Youtube seems to have gimped the quality a bit, but hopefully you all enjoy watching it as much as I did recording it!

Without a doubt, Shieldtech is tons of fun to play. It's not the most rewarding spec to play in terms of medals received per match, but it does allow you to pull off some truly heroic feats of endurance!

I'll be releasing one more Shieldtech video before returning to Pyro. Or, if you'd all like, I could show you AP...?

Remember to subscribe!

You look like a firefighter or something =(