Heat problem as Pyro?

sithlordcip

Hello fellow bounty hunters,

Last night I respeced my lvl 23 merc BH from Arsenal to Pyro.

Now, is it just me or as pyro you build up heat so much faster than ars? I mean I feel like when I was ars I could use alot more attacks and rockets before max heat.

Or is it just me?

I've found a rotation that doesn't build up much heat unless I'm throwing in AoE attacks. I start off with Incendiary Missile then rail shot, then Unload, then Rail Shot if it procs, then spam Power Shot until I get another Rail Shot proc (unless Unoad finishes cooldown before I get a proc). This only works on single targets obviously. Multiple targets, I just Fusion Missile, Death from Above and Sweeping blasters them all into smoldering ash. Very few mobs that are equal level can withstand that kind of punishment. Only Strong, Elite or Champion mobs won't go down after that barrage. I recently got my Thermal Detonator, I use that as a form of CC when I have a mob that is too far to be caught in one of my AoE attacks. This way I don't have to worry about my heat all that often and I can still rain fire down upon my enemies.